For over a century, we are together fighting a war against sarcomas. Despite all our efforts and recent insights into the molecular landscape of these tumours we are still unable to cure the majority of our patients. The meeting will therefore focus on new multidisciplinary treatment approaches.
EMSOS 2020 33rd Annual Meeting
- Limb sparing surgery vs. amputation
- Liquid biopsy
- New guidelines and EMSOS studies on sarcoma
- Proton & carbon ion treatments for sarcoma
- Treatment of infected megaprostheses
- What’s new in the systemic treatment of soft tissue sarcomas?
- Oligometastases: should they be treated differently?
- Statistics and sarcomas: how can modern statistics be useful?
- Difficult case discussion
- Sarcoma research: new mouse models, in vitro 3D sarcoma models
- Personalized medicine for sarcoma?
- The role of pathology in the era of next generation sequencing
- Update in the treatment of abdominal sarcomas
Treatment of metastatic disease
21st EMSOS Nurse and Allied Professions Group Meeting
- Nursing aspects of bone and soft tissue tumours (wound management, shared decision making, rehabilitation, palliative care)