Call for abstracts
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts must be submitted online, please follow the steps through the online submission system. Create "New Account" to start with your first abstract submission, enter your email address and password, proceed to enter your complete contact details and follow the guidelines for the abstract submission process. -> Go to abstract submission
MAKE ADAPTION TO YOUR EXISTING SUBMISSION
You may also login to the portal once again, if you should wish to update your submission. Enter your email address and password used during your first submission after following the link -> Go to abstract submission
Abstract Format / General Information
- The text must not exceed 300 words, excluding title and authors.
- In the titel, please use capital letters only where necessary.
- We recommend a format including the sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion
- A maximum of 3 institutions per author is allowed.
- Please note that you may be first (i.e.) presenting author of any number of abstracts.
- All abstracts have to be submitted in English.
- Accepted abstracts will either be presented as a poster or orally in a session. In case you do not want your abstract to be selected as oral presentation, please indicate your preference.
Corrections - Amendments
Changes and editing can be made until the deadline of November 13th, 2020. In case of a mistake during the submission, it is not necessary to submit a "new abstract".
Click on "Edit" beside your abstract and complete your amendments.
Acceptance and Selection of Abstracts
All submitted /edited abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee after the submission deadline. Authors with new submissions will be notified on acceptance and presentation modalities in due course. Already accepted Abstracts will remain their status.
- Final abstract submission deadline: December 7th, 2020
- Notification of abstract acceptance: January 29th, 2021
- Closing date for early bird registration: February 28th, 2021
- Closing date for (both oral and poster) presenters’ registration: February 28th, 2021
- Closing date for regular registration: April 30th, 2021